Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jackson Park Perimeter Trail

Today's walk didn't cover any new streets so I'm not counting the 2.5 miles in my running total but I do want to note this nice new walking trail around Jackson Golf Course.

My husband and I started from the golf course parking lot and walked west (clockwise) around the golf course. Our first sight was a lovely woodland setting.

Proceeding along the trail, we came to a protective fence which shielded us from possible misdirected golf balls.

Turning north, we walked parallel to I-5 which was noisy but offered great views of the golf course.

Turning east, we walked along 145th Street then turned south near 12th Avenue NE and were rewarded with more nice views.

The trail was hilly in spots and we got a good workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment